Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Update

I live in Brownwood now.
I've got an awesome house.
I've met a cool group of people here, and have enjoyed hanging out with them.
Work is good.
I successfully started my first two IV's the other day. That was cool.
I like most of the people I work with.
I'll be switching to night shift in another week. We'll see how that goes.
I've gotten a few new song ideas of late.
'Heros Carry Swords' by Jacob Metcalf is awesome.
Brownwood has good BBQ.
I need a washer and dryer, if you've seen a pair for cheap, let me know.
Explosions in the Sky is the best study music of all time.
All the people I've met in Brownwood are conservative, and most are charismatic: God has a sense of humor.
I bought a road bike, and went riding yesterday.
I am out of shape.
There are 2 cute girls working in physical therapy at the hospital. That's typically the highlight of my day when they come up to the floor.
I think both the girls are engaged.
It's still the highlight of my day when they come up to the floor.
My Aunt and Uncle are awesome. They got me a kitchen table for a housewarming gift.
I love my cousins . . . and that's weird.
My cousin Olivia bit me the other day.
It left a bruise.
I love her anyway. . . and that's weird.
Gas space heaters leave the floor cold and so my toes are prepetually freezing.
I really needed to do laundry today. Instead I blogged. You people better be happy.
I talked with a girl on the phone for 2 hours last night. Strange.
I now have internet at my house.
I get TV this next week. I think i'm excited. At least I can watch the Mavs.
Brownwood is getting a new independent coffee shop soon. That's good.
k, i think yall are about caught up

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger gayle said...

I know someone who is selling a washer and dryer for cheap!!!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Jonathan Storment said...

Hey dude, thanks for the update, who was the girl? Hopefully I will get to you see again soon! It was good talking to you the other day.

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger KSullie said...

yeah i was gonna say this blog is awesome...and i too love how you still love olivia even though she bit you ha ha.

 
At 9:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, i miss and love you. :) i look forward to seeing you soon????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home